search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New HBO Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Can anyone help me out with the song in the new HBO commercial? It's an acoustic song. They show clips of all of their orginal series being torn in pieces ... any help would be great! Thanks!
# 2 17 years ago

dirty vegas-'days go by' (the acoustic version)
# 3 17 years ago

I too am looking around for that song. Isn't it the one that starts out with like an african drum and then breaks into a violin orchestra?
# 4 17 years ago

alex
> Can anyone help me out with the song in the new HBO commercial? It's an acoustic song. They show clips of all of their orginal series being torn in pieces ... any help would be great! Thanks!

Unless I'm thinking of a different song its the same one that has been used on scrubs its called "how to save a life" by the Fray

hope this helps
# 5 17 years ago

> Can anyone help me out with the song in the new HBO commercial? It's an acoustic song. They show clips of all of their orginal series being torn in pieces ... any help would be great! Thanks!
# 6 17 years ago

# 7 17 years ago

Is this the same one where they show clips of Mrs & mrs smith and War of the Worlds? I a looking for the name of that one. Can anyone help? Thanks.
# 8 17 years ago

> > Can anyone help me out with the song in the new HBO commercial? It's an acoustic song. They show clips of all of their orginal series being torn in pieces ... any help would be great! Thanks!
>
> Unless I'm thinking of a different song its the same one that has been used on scrubs its called "how to save a life" by the Fray
>
> hope this helps

No that is the wrong song. The commercial in question is like a montage of clips and it has this nice piano piece to it. I am wondering the song name and group as well.
# 9 17 years ago

> dirty vegas-'days go by' (the acoustic version)
# 10 17 years ago

eric
Right on Alex, that's the one. Thanks!
# 11 17 years ago

> > Can anyone help me out with the song in the new HBO commercial? It's an acoustic song. They show clips of all of their orginal series being torn in pieces ... any help would be great! Thanks!
>
i'm looking for the same song. i think. please tell me if you find out.
# 12 17 years ago

>
please mail me if you find out the song. thanks.
# 13 17 years ago

> > > Can anyone help me out with the song in the new HBO commercial? It's an acoustic song. They show clips of all of their orginal series being torn in pieces ... any help would be great! Thanks!
> >
> i'm looking for the same song. i think. please tell me if you find out.

>> How to safe a life - The Fray - i think that is it
# 14 17 years ago

>
> Unless I'm thinking of a different song its the same one that has been used on scrubs its called "how to save a life" by the Fray
>
> hope this helps
# 15 17 years ago

>
>
> hope this helps

The saong is called "Over My Head" and its by Fray
(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread