search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New Gatorade commercial plus thought on Nike Amare ad

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I love this site, we've established for those who keep asking...

the NIKE ad where a bunch of sports stars train(including AMARE STOUDAMIRE) is AC/DC 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' from BACK IN BLACK

the Amare Stoudamire ad for Nike where he rehabs his knee is Rob Duggan 'Clubbed for Death'

Now...I need the song used in the new Gatorade commercial...cool sinister hip hop like beat
# 2 18 years ago

...I'm talking about the one where like Michael jordan misses the shot on ehlo; dwight clark doesn't make the end zone catch from montana; where jeter doesn't make the AMAZING play @ homr plate on jeremy giambi.

was that a gatorade commercial?
# 3 18 years ago

...I'm talking about the one where like Michael jordan misses the shot on ehlo; dwight clark doesn't make the end zone catch from montana; where jeter doesn't make the AMAZING play @ homr plate on jeremy giambi.

was that a gatorade commercial?
# 4 17 years ago

> I love this site, we've established for those who keep asking...
>
> the NIKE ad where a bunch of sports stars train(including AMARE STOUDAMIRE) is AC/DC 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' from BACK IN BLACK
>
> the Amare Stoudamire ad for Nike where he rehabs his knee is Rob Duggan 'Clubbed for Death'
>
> Now...I need the song used in the new Gatorade commercial...cool sinister hip hop like beat
# 5 17 years ago

>
> the NIKE ad where a bunch of sports stars train(including AMARE STOUDAMIRE) is AC/DC 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' from BACK IN BLACK
>
> the Amare Stoudamire ad for Nike where he rehabs his knee is Rob Duggan 'Clubbed for Death'
>
> Now...I need the song used in the new Gatorade commercial...cool sinister hip hop like beat
# 6 17 years ago

>
>
>
# 7 17 years ago

> > I love this site, we've established for those who keep asking...
> >
> > the NIKE ad where a bunch of sports stars train(including AMARE STOUDAMIRE) is AC/DC 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' from BACK IN BLACK
> >
> > the Amare Stoudamire ad for Nike where he rehabs his knee is Rob Duggan 'Clubbed for Death'
> >
> > Now...I need the song used in the new Gatorade commercial...cool sinister hip hop like beat
>
# 8 17 years ago

> > > I love this site, we've established for those who keep asking...
> > >
> > > the NIKE ad where a bunch of sports stars train(including AMARE STOUDAMIRE) is AC/DC 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' from BACK IN BLACK
> > >
> > > the Amare Stoudamire ad for Nike where he rehabs his knee is Rob Duggan 'Clubbed for Death'
> > >
> > > Now...I need the song used in the new Gatorade commercial...cool sinister hip hop like beat
> >
>
# 9 17 years ago

Wats the song in the Gatorade commercial about the florida gators in the end of the song
# 10 17 years ago

> > > I love this site, we've established for those who keep asking...
> > >
> > > the NIKE ad where a bunch of sports stars train(including AMARE STOUDAMIRE) is AC/DC 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' from BACK IN BLACK
> > >
> > > the Amare Stoudamire ad for Nike where he rehabs his knee is Rob Duggan 'Clubbed for Death'
> > >
> > > Now...I need the song used in the new Gatorade commercial...cool sinister hip hop like beat
> >
>I'm dyyying to find out the song you're talking about, it has a sick hip hop beat that's definitely a little ominous, i've heard it in a bunch of movies too but cannot think of where exactly, PLEASE get back to me if u figure out the artist/title. (pennelupee@aol.com) thankssss
# 11 17 years ago

> Wats the song in the Gatorade commercial about the florida gators in the end of the song
# 12 17 years ago

Free-All RIght Now
# 13 17 years ago

> > Wats the song in the Gatorade commercial about the florida gators in the end of the song
> "All Right Now" by Free
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread