search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

i need to know the name of the song in the new visa add !!!!!!!! somebody tell me before i go mad!! please

(Messages 31 to 38 of 38 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> i heard the backing track in the new visa add and thought it was realli unbelievable and i need to know the song from it. please somebody tell me the name of the song!!!! anyone know it ...... the only words i can make out in the add are the words; another day, just believe.. i think thats the words!! anyone help me please?
> So do I!
# 32 18 years ago

> > i heard the backing track in the new visa add and thought it was realli unbelievable and i need to know the song from it. please somebody tell me the name of the song!!!! anyone know it ...... the only words i can make out in the add are the words; another day, just believe.. i think thats the words!! anyone help me please?
> > So do I!
> You mean that one with the lady and the coffee?
# 33 18 years ago

> i heard the backing track in the new visa add and thought it was realli unbelievable and i need to know the song from it. please somebody tell me the name of the song!!!! anyone know it ...... the only words i can make out in the add are the words; another day, just believe.. i think thats the words!! anyone help me please?
> Well, a chorus is "just me" or sth like that. I searched the song in internet but i couldn't find it.
# 34 18 years ago

> d**n..."just me" is of course a part of chorus not whole chorus.

it might be "another day, just believe, just me"...
# 35 18 years ago

> check it out: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/v/various-artists/143774.html
is that song?

If yeah, it's really good
# 36 18 years ago

> Artist is Telpopmusik and the track is Breathe
# 37 18 years ago

> Artist is Telepopmusik and the track is Breathe
# 38 18 years ago

> > i heard the backing track in the new visa add and thought it was realli unbelievable and i need to know the song from it. please somebody tell me the name of the song!!!! anyone know it ...... the only words i can make out in the add are the words; another day, just believe.. i think thats the words!! anyone help me please?
> >
> BREATHE BY TELEPOPMUSIK
(Messages 31 to 38 of 38 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

38 posts in this thread