search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Saab Tv commercial-music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

What is the music playing in the background of the latest Saab Tv commercial? I heard it on the Tom Cruise movie "Collateral"also.
# 2 18 years ago

> What is the music playing in the background of the latest Saab Tv commercial? I heard it on the Tom Cruise movie "Collateral"also.

The song is by Paul Oakenfeld, called "Ready, Steady, Go"
# 3 18 years ago

> What is the music playing in the background of the latest Saab Tv commercial? I heard it on the Tom Cruise movie "Collateral"also.
# 4 18 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

Ready Steady Go - Oakenfold-------
# 7 18 years ago

it is called "ready steady go" by paul oakenfold.
# 8 18 years ago

> > What is the music playing in the background of the latest Saab Tv commercial? I heard it on the Tom Cruise movie "Collateral"also.
>
> The song is by Paul Oakenfeld, called "Ready, Steady, Go"

it is Paul Oakenfold not OakenfEld
# 9 18 years ago

The Song Name is Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfold. It's on the soundtrack. I've been looking for this song too and couldn't remember what movie it was from, but as soon as I read your post I found it.... thanks for your help.
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

It is also in a Sex and the City episode---it is Oakenfold "ready steady go"
# 12 18 years ago

oakenfold - ready steady go, is the song, thank me netime for doin the research haha...
# 13 18 years ago

> > What is the music playing in the background of the latest Saab Tv commercial? I heard it on the Tom Cruise movie "Collateral"also.
> It's called Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfeld, a really awesome song!
# 14 18 years ago

>

It's called "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfeld. I was looking for it too, thanks for the "Collateral" tip, I went to Tower Records.com and listened to a clip of it on the Collateral soundtrack.
# 15 18 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread