search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Song in Royal Carribean commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

What are the words to the song in the Royal Carribbean commercials? I can't figure out what he's saying and it's driving me crazy.
# 2 18 years ago

> What are the words to the song in the Royal Carribbean commercials? I can't figure out what he's saying and it's driving me crazy.

I am trying to figure the same thing out as you MIchelle! Who sings this song???
# 3 18 years ago

> What are the words to the song in the Royal Carribbean commercials? I can't figure out what he's saying and it's driving me crazy.
I believe it's "Lust for Life" by Iggy Pop.
E-mail me, let's discuss!!!!. Driving me crazy too. Getting to hate that commercial
# 4 18 years ago

Its Lust for Life by Iggy Pop...
# 5 18 years ago

iggy pop-lust for life
> > What are the words to the song in the Royal Carribbean commercials? I can't figure out what he's saying and it's driving me crazy.
>
> I am trying to figure the same thing out as you MIchelle! Who sings this song???
# 6 18 years ago

The song is by Iggy Pop and it's called Lust for Life. You can view the entire lyrics at http://www.lyricsfreak.com/i/iggy-pop/66947.html or just Google his name with the song title.
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread