search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Music Videos

Dan powter "you have a bad day"

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone know were i can fing a lit of the acorts in Dan powters music video or does anyone know the name of the male actor in it to save me time please
# 2 18 years ago

No!
# 3 18 years ago

I love 'Bad day' it totally rocks! an so does Daniel!!!
# 4 18 years ago

> Does anyone know were i can fing a lit of the acorts in Dan powters music video or does anyone know the name of the male actor in it to save me time please
# 5 18 years ago

> Does anyone know were i can fing a lit of the acorts in Dan powters music video or does anyone know the name of the male actor in it to save me time please
# 6 18 years ago

Can i hav a copy of da song pleaz
# 7 18 years ago

frankly(you have a bad day)is a great song
i heard it in asl and i liked it a lot
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

> I love 'Bad day' it totally rocks! an so does Daniel!!!
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know were i can fing a lit of the acorts in Dan powters music video or does anyone know the name of the male actor in it to save me time please
>
# 11 18 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the male actor in the daniel powter video "bad day"? please tell me, cause i know that i know him, but i can't remember where from.
kiss, julez
# 12 18 years ago

Heya..is there a story behind the song "bad day"? if so what is it? Please email me as i dont know what the song means!!

(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread