search user
Clipland Forum Music Videos

Eminem

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone now where to whatch the stan music video by eminem and dido or how to contact eminem by E-mail or letters?
# 2 18 years ago

Dear eminem i am a big fan i buy your magazines and starting to buy your clothes i hope you get better soon your #1 fan nick please write back and send me an autograph
# 3 18 years ago

hey , Do you like my lyrics ?

Same nuts , differant day !

Talking : my homies from my childhood yo was like ...............

chorus
wheres m homies at ?
Jj's in jail .
wheres my homies at ?
black got shot on the block
then i said
"same nuts , differant day"

Verse 1
Jj jaked a shop
got caught by a mother f**king cop
got let out on bail
he stole a car and sent straight to jail
and never saw him agen
since he's bin in pen

Verse 2
Black was smoking some nuts in his car
when some guys said give me your car and he said nah
they put a bullet to his head
pulled the trigger and now he's dead

chorus x2
wheres m homies at ?
Jj's in jail .
wheres my homies at ?
black got shot on the block
then i said
"same nuts , differant day"

Verse 3
yo ma homies
failing school ,
smoking weed ,
dealing drugs ,
putting bullets to peoples heads then end up dead ,
Talking : yo what the point ?
most of my friend end up in jail , some of them end up dead , so pick the right homies not homies like mine

# 4 18 years ago

I got beats that I think Eminem would like and sound killer on, how the f**k do i get a hold of him?
# 5 18 years ago

I got beats that I think Eminem would like and sound killer on, how the f**k do i get a hold of him?
# 6 18 years ago

> Does anyone now where to whatch the stan music video by eminem and dido or how to contact eminem by E-mail or letters?
# 7 18 years ago

> Does anyone now where to whatch the stan music video by eminem and dido or how to contact eminem by E-mail or letters?
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

g
> > Does anyone now where to whatch the stan music video by eminem and dido or how to contact eminem by E-mail or letters?
>
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> > Does anyone now where to whatch the stan music video by eminem and dido or how to contact eminem by E-mail or letters?
>
# 14 18 years ago

(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread