search user
Clipland Forum Music Videos

Sir Ivan new release

(Messages 1 to 15 of 101 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 12 years ago

rojer
I want to discussed new video of sir Ivan, Live For Today, the message make love not war, Freedom, peace and love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2OZiDevsKE
# 2 12 years ago

spectrum06
Look at the man in the suite and tie..just walked away smh
# 3 12 years ago

This is why I love ...when it counts we are down for each other.
# 4 12 years ago

zakir375
THE GUY IN THE SUIT WENT AND LEANED AGAINST THE BACK OF THE CAR LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 5 12 years ago

p4s
They all work together to save someone they did not now !!!!!and it did not mater who are what he was!!!!!
# 6 12 years ago

Joanna
The dude in the suit leaning against the car def hit him, and b**** didn't even help save the guy!
# 7 12 years ago

superweb
Listen to the camera man lol! But he should have gotten the hell out of the way. Those cops weren't playing with her...HA!!
# 8 12 years ago

jimi04
i live in montreal all the cops are quebequois and racist, these guys are ready to be shipped to afghan.
# 9 12 years ago

ali4
Hi, allow me invite you to hot community: --== Cougarkissing. CoM ==-- (where mature women and men who like cougar find love).
# 10 12 years ago

manuela
LOL this is what we experience all the time in America ... so what are you kidding me mane!!!LOL
# 11 12 years ago

dougjohnston
People need to learn to mind there own business and stop getting involved in other peoples s***. hes sitting his fat a$$ down and shouting and cursing.
# 12 12 years ago

neils.victor
whoever shot this video needs to get it to that chick that got shoved so he can break them devils pockets 1 time ...
# 13 12 years ago

flrobert2
oh amazing , i love this ! . I am a lawer 31 years old, mature and beautiful , and single at present ..and now I am seeking a young man who can love me back...
# 14 12 years ago

anderson212
world star sucks now. something is going down.
# 15 12 years ago

jarcho33
AFTER WATCHIN THAT OTHER RICK ROSS DISS s*** I CAN RESPECT THIS JUST MAKE GOOD MUSIC & YOU'LL BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 101 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread