search user
Clipland Forum Other

Ricky Ullman

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

OMG!!I just love Ricky Ullman!!He is funny,kind,and perfect,did I memtion perfect!I would do almost anything to be with him for a day,I would kill for him!!!
# 2 18 years ago

> OMG!!I just love Ricky Ullman!!He is funny,kind,and perfect,did I mention perfect!I would do almost anything to be with him for a day,I would kill for him!!!Ricky Ullman if you are reading this message please email me!!!
# 3 18 years ago

> OMG!!I just love Ricky Ullman!!He is funny,kind,and perfect,did I memtion perfect!I would do almost anything to be with him for a day,I would kill for him!!!
# 4 18 years ago

> OMG!!I just love Ricky Ullman!!He is funny,kind,and perfect,did I memtion perfect!I would do almost anything to be with him for a day,I would kill for him!!!
# 5 17 years ago

# 6 17 years ago

ya so im in love with ricky. he is the hottest kid i have ever seen. if i could spend one day with him it would be magic. me and my mom watched phil of the furture together and talked about how cute he was right before she passed away. so when sweet thoughts of ricky come to mind sweet memorys of my mom come also. I LOVE YOU RICKY!
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread