search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Best Buy Commercial (new)

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Mark
hi, was just wondering....does anybody what what band is on the new Best Buy commercial where there dancing to the tv band thats singing 'theres no where to go'? thanks! :P
# 2 20 years ago

> hi, was just wondering....does anybody what what band is on the new Best Buy commercial where the guys brother has a trans am? thanks! :P
>
# 3 20 years ago

You mean the one where he has a flashback of his brother being super cool right? I'm looking for that song too... what the heck is it!
# 4 20 years ago

It's Sister Christian by Night Ranger
# 5 20 years ago

if you find the video clip of this ad on the internet, please send link to lowridintowncar@hotmail.com thanks
# 6 20 years ago

Go here http://www.mintbrothers.com/MB01-movie.html

Thank The Night Ranger Group @ MSN
http://groups.msn.com/NightRanger/messages.msnw
# 7 20 years ago

> You mean the one where he has a flashback of his brother being super cool right? I'm looking for that song too... what the heck is it!
>
# 8 20 years ago

I can't believe no one knew this song.
Fist off, the car is a Z-28, and second, the song is Sister Christian by Night Ranger, album "Midnight Madness"
# 9 18 years ago

> hi, was just wondering....does anybody what what band is on the new Best Buy commercial where there dancing to the tv band thats singing 'theres no where to go'? thanks! :P
> it black eyed peas i belive the one where the guy is controlling them ? and I want to know what song it is
# 10 18 years ago

> > hi, was just wondering....does anybody what what band is on the new Best Buy commercial where there dancing to the tv band thats singing 'theres no where to go'? thanks! :P
> > it black eyed peas i belive the one where the guy is controlling them ? and I want to know what song it is
>
# 11 18 years ago

> > hi, was just wondering....does anybody what what band is on the new Best Buy commercial where there dancing to the tv band thats singing 'theres no where to go'? thanks! :P
> > it black eyed peas i belive the one where the guy is controlling them ? and I want to know what song it is
>
# 12 18 years ago

katsu
same here
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread