search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

H2 HUMMER COMERCIAL

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

WHAT IS THE VIDEO GAME AT THE BEGINNING? ASTROIDES, OR BASIC STAR TREK FROM EARLY 60'S
# 2 19 years ago

ASTROIDES
LERN TO SPEL
# 3 20 years ago

> LERN TO SPEL
>
# 4 20 years ago

> LERN TO SPEL
> I have great comercials ideas to help you tell consumers why they shoul own a hummer. I also believe that my comercial idea will help you get the word out faster with better results. If you are interested on my idea you can contact me through the above email address, and if interested tell me how i can reach you or if you want to contact me.
Thank you.
# 5 20 years ago

> LERN TO SPEL
> I have great comercials ideas to help you tell consumers why they should own a hummer. I also believe that my comercial idea will help you get the word out faster with better results. If you are interested on my idea you can contact me through the above email address, and if interested tell me how i can reach you or if you want to contact me.
Thank you.
# 6 20 years ago

> WHAT IS THE VIDEO GAME AT THE BEGINNING? ASTROIDES, OR BASIC STAR TREK FROM EARLY 60'S
>
# 7 20 years ago

> WHAT IS THE VIDEO GAME AT THE BEGINNING? ASTROIDES, OR BASIC STAR TREK FROM EARLY 60'S
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread