search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi Commercial - Who's the Band?

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Who is the band that plays the techno music in the Mitsubishi commercials?
# 2 20 years ago

Naga
> Who is the band that plays the techno music in the Mitsubishi commercials?
Dirty Vegas
# 3 20 years ago

Steve
> : Who is the band that plays the techno music in the Mitsubishi commercials?
> Dirty Vegas
Is that the band that provides the music for that Mitsu SUV at night commercial? I was asking about it earlier.

# 4 20 years ago

Ok The Lancer Commercial Is 'Days Go Bye' by 'Dirty Vegas'
The One At Night With The New SUV, the Endeavor is .. 'Horn Dog' by Overseer.....
Kelspar@cableone.net
>> : Who is the band that plays the techno music in the Mitsubishi commercials?
>> Dirty Vegas
> Is that the band that provides the music for that Mitsu SUV at night commercial? I was asking about it earlier.

# 5 20 years ago

the one with the Black man day(night)dreaming as he drives? That's the stellar track 'Breathe' by Telepopmusik.
# 6 20 years ago

> > : Who is the band that plays the techno music in the Mitsubishi commercials?
> > Dirty Vegas
> Is that the band that provides the music for that Mitsu SUV at night commercial? I was asking about it earlier.
>
>
No thats not the correct band, that is the band on the commercial with the girl doing the wierd funky dancing in the car wave thing. That is Dirty Vegas...I have the album. I am however looking right now for the band in the same commercial you are looking for, if you find it let me know, thanks.
# 7 20 years ago

Who's the band in the new mitsubishi commercial for the galant-it shows a little boy's face"your the most beautiful-face"

The song sounds great from what I hear of it-Please reply if you know- thanx-Matt
# 8 20 years ago

Who's the band in the new mitsubishi commercial for the galant-it shows a little boy's face"your the most beautiful-face"

The song sounds great from what I hear of it-Please reply if you know- thanx-Matt
# 9 20 years ago

# 10 20 years ago

# 11 20 years ago

> Who's the band in the new mitsubishi commercial for the galant-it shows a little boy's face"your the most beautiful-face"
>
> The song sounds great from what I hear of it-Please reply if you know- thanx-Matt

The song is "Do You Realize?" by the Flaming Lips from their album "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots".

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=156627&selectedItemId=156621
# 12 20 years ago

Josh

>Yo the song is called Do You Realize By The Flaming Lips
f**kers!
# 13 20 years ago

>
# 14 20 years ago

> Who's the band in the new mitsubishi commercial for the galant-it shows a little boy's face"your the most beautiful-face"
>
> The song sounds great from what I hear of it-Please reply if you know- thanx-Matt
# 15 20 years ago

todd
> > Who's the band in the new mitsubishi commercial for the galant-it shows a little boy's face"your the most beautiful-face"
> >
> > The song sounds great from what I hear of it-Please reply if you know- thanx-Matt
> the band is flamming lips song is do you realize
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread