search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What happened to Polarboy???

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I heard of Polarboy a couple of years ago on a mix cd I got. I downloaded a few of their songs and went to their website. They rock so much! I love their music. But now I can't find anything by them! I miss them. Their website is no more and everything that i think will give me a clue never does. Where did they go? Did they break up? E-mail me if you have any info on the band. Thanx!
-Sarah
# 2 20 years ago

Searching trying to find out the same.
# 3 20 years ago

JN
> I heard of Polarboy a couple of years ago on a mix cd I got. I downloaded a few of their songs and went to their website. They rock so much! I love their music. But now I can't find anything by them! I miss them. Their website is no more and everything that i think will give me a clue never does. Where did they go? Did they break up? E-mail me if you have any info on the band. Thanx!
: -Sarah
They broke up.

# 4 19 years ago

Hi- I knew them and I'm looking, too. If you hear anything please let me know. Thanks, Chenoa
>
# 5 18 years ago

> Searching trying to find out the same.
>

Come to my site www.polarboy.5u.com. I put together all the info I have on them.
# 6 18 years ago

> Hello, You are wandering what happened to us? Well, I used to play with the band and now alive and well in Dallas, Tx. I am trying to find the guys as well. I recorded with them and toured with them for 2and a half years. I am on the album "Back from Nowhere". Please, if you hear from them please let them know Iam contacting them. If you would like to E-mail me my address is chris@sanderson web.net. God Bless, see u on the web!!!!
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread