search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ADM Commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Does anyone know the song on the new ADM commercial? I believe the song was actually released about a year ago.
Title?
'Hello, Can you hear me'

# 2 22 years ago

Nathan, that trak was titled, You Get What You Give, and was performed by The New Radicals. Enjoy!
# 3 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the song on the new ADM commercial? I believe the song was actually released about a year ago.
> Title?
: 'Hello, Can you hear me'

# 4 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the song on the new ADM commercial? I believe the song was actually released about a year ago.
> Title?

# 5 21 years ago

> Title?

# 6 21 years ago

> Title?
Song is by Billie Myers, titled 'kiss the rain'

# 7 21 years ago

Mr. Kowal
> Title?

The artist is Billie Myers, the song title is Kiss the Rain. Yes, the rest of the song is as uplifting as the commercial.

# 8 21 years ago

ATS
> Title?
Billie Myers - Kiss the Rain - Growing Pains CD
-Enjoy... ATS

# 9 21 years ago

Drew
> Title?
It's Kiss The Rain by Billie Myers
# 10 21 years ago

The artist is Billie Myers and the song is called Kiss the Rain.
Below are detail from www.bestbuy.com
The current cost is 15.99 and has free shipping.
Growing Pains
Billie Myers
Release Date: 11/18/1997
Genre: Pop & Rock
Label: Universal Records
# Discs/Tapes: 1
# 11 21 years ago

> Title?

it's called 'kiss the rain' by Billie Myers. its several years old, cant quite remember when it was released.

# 12 20 years ago

> Title?

# 13 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song on the new ADM the song is kiss the rain by billie myers
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread