search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

TV show: Kingpin theme

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I'm looking for the name and/or artist for the theme of 'Kingpin' on NBC. It aired early January of 2003. Song also is playing in the trailer for 2Fast2Furious in theaters. And in a car commercial but I'm not sure which one could be Buick.
Thanks so much for the help.
# 2 19 years ago

Because that's the name of the band that you just gotta have! And the title of your fave trak is 'Mas'(more) as in 'Mas y Mas y Mas!'

# 3 19 years ago

If being Kinky gets me the song then I'm all for it. Thanks for your help. :)
> Because that's the name of the band that you just gotta have! And the title of your fave trak is 'Mas'(more) as in 'Mas y Mas y Mas!'

# 4 20 years ago

The car commercial the theme appears in is for the Nissan Altima. I also have been unable to find out any information about the name of the song or artist. I'll keep looking, but any help anyone could offer would be much appreciated.

# 5 20 years ago

The song is called Más by Kinky, and if you want, I could just email the song to you. It took me ages to find.
# 6 20 years ago

It's called Mas by Kinky. It took me ages to find it. Try using Kazaa to download it. Hope this helps.

# 7 20 years ago

The song is called Mas by Kinky. Hope this helps.
# 8 20 years ago

> The song is called Más by Kinky, and if you want, I could just email the song to you. It took me ages to find.
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread