search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hummer commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

What is the name of the music in the H2 commercial where the woman is driving and the tag line is slip into something metal?
# 2 20 years ago

I think the song you are thinking of is by FC Kahuna, 'Nothing is wrong.' But don't thank me its on the hummer website along with all of the other commercials.
# 3 20 years ago

dm
> What is the name of the music in the H2 commercial where the woman is driving and the tag line is slip into something metal?
> 'Nothing Is Wrong' by FC Kahuna
# 4 20 years ago

> What is the name of the music in the H2 commercial where the woman is driving and the tag line is slip into something metal?
>
> I am looking for the song/artist to the H2 commercial where the kids and parents are launching paper bags with candles attached into the night sky. The lyrics go something like: "gotta find a way back home song gotta find a way back home." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
# 5 18 years ago

i think the song is called "17 years" by ratatat i have not seen the commercial but my friend said it was that song even if it is the wrong song it is an amazing beat so just listen anyway
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread