search user
Clipland Forum Other

The "Go" Commercial

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

ill see you in hell
> i'm soo proud *sniff* i started a HUGE fight! FIGHT ON!!
people who dont know who the ramones are in the year 2003 dont deserve to listen to their music...or live. ill see you in hell you bastard.
# 17 20 years ago

you'll see me in hell? that implies that you're GOING to hell, and i'm not, so you can Rot in hell for all eternity, while i'll be in Heaven, looking down on you, laughing *HA HA!* but you see, i WON'T be in hell, do you know why? CAUSE I'M NOT SPENDING ALL MY TIME LISTENING TO MUSIC AND ANSWERING CLIPLAND QUESTIONS, thats why.

# 18 20 years ago

J. Wendel
What did you just do? Make a reply at clipland? Looks that way to me...but whatever. Its doubtful that making replys at clipland and listening to music will cause you to go to hell anyway. I mean, besides the fact that there is no hell. Whatever though.
# 19 20 years ago

better than you

hangin in the bathroom
the turds are losing their minds
let's drink fuck
I...O...let's go
I...O...let's go
# 20 20 years ago

Erika
That is the song by the ramones, but it is not I.O. lets go! it jus sounds like they say I O, wat they are really sayin' is HEY! HO! LETS GO!

# 21 20 years ago

I Dont know, but if you find out email me because i love that song!
# 22 20 years ago

im not sure of what advert you are talking about, but by the lyrics its sounds like it could be 'blitzkeieg bop' by the ramones, email me on porka25@hotmail.com if it is a help

# 23 19 years ago

> does anyone know the 'Go' song on AT&T's mLIFE Commercial?
> it goes: I. O. LETS GO. like that...
>
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread