search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Music in Swatch commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Anyone know who sang the song in the Swatch together - commercvial - two kids on a bus kissing and when they get up to leave they are fixed together by their watches? The song says 'something about you babe, I can't hold on to, wanna hold on to .....more or less repetitive lines and ends with 'its been a long time coming' sounds very similar to David Gray....
Anyone any ideas? Coudl be titled Somehting about you babe or Long time coming. If you surf on swatch site you can see the commercial and hear the music........still can't find it though...

# 2 20 years ago

i just got it..is it too late?
it's fight for fighting- something about you
# 3 19 years ago

> Anyone know who sang the song in the Swatch together - commercvial - two kids on a bus kissing and when they get up to leave they are fixed together by their watches? The song says 'something about you babe, I can't hold on to, wanna hold on to .....more or less repetitive lines and ends with 'its been a long time coming' sounds very similar to David Gray....
: Anyone any ideas? Coudl be titled Somehting about you babe or Long time coming. If you surf on swatch site you can see the commercial and hear the music........still can't find it though...

The song was made by Five for Fighting called Something about you !! Just found out.. been searching for the title as well! :D

# 4 20 years ago

Five for Fighting: Something about you
# 5 20 years ago

It;s Five for Fighting's Something about you
# 6 20 years ago

i love that song too...
# 7 20 years ago

rbto
i wanna kno too!!
# 8 20 years ago

The Song is called> ' Something About You '
from the Album: American Town
Group: Five For Fighting
# 9 19 years ago

is it the same song than in new swatch fun scuba ad?
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread