search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

10-10-987 commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

does anyone know what the background song from the 10-10-987 commercial is? I know that it is an 80's song but i don't know who sings it.
# 2 20 years ago

Pallas
It's 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' by Tears for Fears.
-------------------------
> does anyone know what the background song from the 10-10-987 commercial is? I know that it is an 80's song but i don't know who sings it.
# 3 20 years ago

Pallas
'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' by Tears for Fears

: does anyone know what the background song from the 10-10-987 commercial is? I know that it is an 80's song but i don't know who sings it.
# 4 20 years ago

zozobra
> does anyone know what the background song from the 10-10-987 commercial is? I know that it is an 80's song but i don't know who sings it.
'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' by Tears for Fears
# 5 20 years ago

Grey
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears

# 6 20 years ago

i wanna know too! im a real 80's music lover.. i coulda sworn that song was in freeis buelers day off or the breakfast club??? i know ive heard it before...
lets get a name for it!!!
-m
# 7 20 years ago

Have you found it yet? I am looking for that song also.
# 8 20 years ago

bighap
Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

# 9 20 years ago

Are you talking about 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World?' Tears For Fears is the name of the artist.
# 10 20 years ago

ed
tears for fears - everybody wants to rule the world
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread