search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Honda Civic Represent

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

There's this commercial that is on right now with Honda Civics in a city all coming together. What is the name of the song??? The lyrics go something like, 'I'm calling all my children from the east and the west, I'm calling all my children from the now and the then...'
Thanks

# 2 20 years ago

da song's name is 'honda civic nation' and u can download it on kazaa...
# 3 20 years ago

Yeah, I've been looking everywhere for that song and I haven't been able to find it so if anyone does give me a shout thanx

# 4 20 years ago

Calling all my chilren from the north to the south, calling all my chilrden from the east to the west, calling all my chilren from the now to the then, for the how for the when for the what once again.
You can find the song by searching 'Calling all my children' on Kazaa or similar software.
-= ::: [ A.L.E.X ] ::: =-
# 5 20 years ago

> There's this commercial that is on right now with Honda Civics in a city all coming together. What is the name of the song??? The lyrics go something like, 'I'm calling all my children from the east and the west, I'm calling all my children from the now and the then...'
: Thanks

can u let me kno when u find it???? i'll let u kno if i got it 1st

# 6 20 years ago

debralee
The song is by Denizen Kane, and it's titled 'Calling All My Children'.
# 7 20 years ago

go into your downloading program and type in universe neo or denizen kane or both. it might take a bit to come up cause it's new, but it's out there, i'm downloading it right now.
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread