search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Universal Orlando Commerical

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays in the background of the new Universal Orlando commericals?
Theres a few of them, one starts with a woman saying 'I want to be pampered by natives'. They air on the discovery channel alot. It's been driving me insane.
# 2 20 years ago

Unfortunately, the track you're addicted to was mixed in-house by the L.A. based Elias & Associates.(Didn't they do that Nike 'Move' Ad as Well?) Anyway, i sent a querry to them, and this is their answer. I have a feeling the Ad agency won't release the track any time soon, but the number's here, why not bug them just for the heck of it? Hope you get the goods! Cudja Post it up when ya get it? Thanx!

'The music is an original piece produced by a company in LA called Elias and
Associates. The title is 'I Want'. Their phone number in case you need is,'

# 3 19 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays in the background of the new Universal Orlando commericals?
> Theres a few of them, one starts with a woman saying 'I want to be pampered by natives'. They air on the discovery channel alot. It's been driving me insane.
>
# 4 19 years ago

> > Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays in the background of the new Universal Orlando commericals?
> > Theres a few of them, one starts with a woman saying 'I want to be pampered by natives'. They air on the discovery channel alot. It's been driving me insane.
> >
> have you found out yet? i"m looking for the song that has surrender in it. thanks!!
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread