search user
Clipland Forum Other

honda civic commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

does anyone know what song they're using foe the new honda civic commercial, the one with all the suped up cars in it. the lyrics are like ' calling all my children from the north to the south, calling all my children from the east to the west' it's a laid back hip hop song. if u can help me i'd really appreciate it!
Posted by: ryan on May 25, 2003 01:07 PM
# 2 20 years ago

da song is called 'honda civic nation' and u can download it on kazaa...
# 3 20 years ago

UNKNOWN MASTER
hey man...I found a copy of it by Denizen Kane. It might be him. You'll find a copy of the song right away if u look up his name either way. I'm out. Peace

# 4 20 years ago

me
the song is called calling card by denizen kane i think

# 5 20 years ago

thealmighty
wanna know that 2

# 6 20 years ago

its by denizen kane...if you have kazaa just search by artist or for 'honda civic commercial'

# 7 20 years ago

P Burton
> does anyone know what song they're using foe the new honda civic commercial, the one with all the suped up cars in it. the lyrics are like ' calling all my children from the north to the south, calling all my children from the east to the west' it's a laid back hip hop song. if u can help me i'd really appreciate it!
> Posted by: ryan on May 25, 2003 01:07 PM
I was just searching for this too, I found it today and remember coming here yesterday when i was searching for it. So just go on Kazaa and downlaod 'Honda Civic Nation (full song)'
Have fun
P.s. Its 256kbps and 6496kb, make sure you dl the MP3 version and not the mpga, unless thats the one you want

# 8 20 years ago

the song is by denizen kane and produced by universe neo i dont know if there is a name or if it was made specially for the civic nation commercial. i am pretty sure it was made especially for it. if u type it in civic nation it comes up on kazaa.

# 9 20 years ago

OMG! I wish I knew... I'll try to find out and post it here!

# 10 20 years ago

Found it! I searched civic nation on kazaa it's called (honda) civic nation and its by Denizen Kane. Enjoi! Ja mata
# 11 20 years ago

its called Rappers Delight by the sugarhill gang

# 12 20 years ago

> does anyone know what song they're using foe the new honda civic commercial, the one with all the suped up cars in it. the lyrics are like ' calling all my children from the north to the south, calling all my children from the east to the west' it's a laid back hip hop song. if u can help me i'd really appreciate it!
>> im not sure what the song is called, however its by Denizen Kane & Universe Neo
# 13 20 years ago

Richy
just use kazaa nad on there type 'honda civic nation' and u can d/l the song form there
# 14 20 years ago

Nate
By 'Denizen Kane & Universe Neo'. The song is called 'Calling'
Came on a Blu Magazine compilation CD.

# 15 20 years ago

YO DAWG...i know that song....so ima help a nigga out, yo son the name of the song is'calling all my children' by denizen kane & universe neo

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread