search user
Clipland Forum Other

Progressive Insurance Commercials

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I would like to know the name of the redhaired actress in the commercial that 'pops' in wearing the cheerleaders costume and holding a pizza box
# 2 18 years ago

> I would like to know the name of the song that come out in the commercial of "progressive.com" that insurance. I like that song, and I would like to know the name, so if anyone reads this, please e-mail me and let me know if you kow the song. Thank you.
>
# 3 18 years ago

> I would like to know who is singing "this is how life should be"
>
# 4 18 years ago

i would really like to know the name of the really, really hot kidd in the bordem insurance commercial, where they fling things into the pool. The one that gets the helmet on, that has the close up.
# 5 18 years ago

> > I would like to know who is singing "this is how life should be"
> >
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > I would like to know the name of the song that come out in the commercial of "progressive.com" that insurance. I like that song, and I would like to know the name, so if anyone reads this, please e-mail me and let me know if you kow the song. Thank you.
> >
> I was thinking the same thing! :-)
# 7 18 years ago

> > I would like to know the name of the song that come out in the commercial of "progressive.com" that insurance. I like that song, and I would like to know the name, so if anyone reads this, please e-mail me and let me know if you kow the song. Thank you.
> >
>
It's called "This is How Life Should Be" by Groove Terminator. Good luck and enjoy.
# 8 18 years ago

The singer sounds like Damon Albarn of Blur but I could be totally wrong. I've never heard the song myself and I actually want to know who it is as well.

> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > > I would like to know the name of the song that come out in the commercial of "progressive.com" that insurance. I like that song, and I would like to know the name, so if anyone reads this, please e-mail me and let me know if you kow the song. Thank you.
> > >
> >
> It's called "This is How Life Should Be" by Groove Terminator. Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks for the info! I like it, too and thought I could find out who it was on website on a google search!
# 10 18 years ago

It's "This Is How Life Should Be" by Groove Terminator.

> The singer sounds like Damon Albarn of Blur but I could be totally wrong. I've never heard the song myself and I actually want to know who it is as well.
>
>
> > > I would like to know the name of the song that come out in the commercial of "progressive.com" that insurance. I like that song, and I would like to know the name, so if anyone reads this, please e-mail me and let me know if you kow the song. Thank you.
> > >
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

> > I would like to know who is singing "this is how life should be"
> >
> yes
the name of the song is: How life should be
the name of the group is: Groove Terminator
album title is the same (2003) and they have remixes also
hope this helps

CBC
# 12 18 years ago

> >
>

I'm dying to know myself...
If you find out...please Email me?
Biggestidiot2004@yahoo.com
# 13 18 years ago

The song is "How Life Should Be" by Groove Terminator.

> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

> i would really like to know the name of the really, really hot kidd in the bordem insurance commercial, where they fling things into the pool. The one that gets the helmet on, that has the close up.
>
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread