search user
Clipland Forum Other

mentos sheep

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I am searching high and low for the song used in the new mentos commercial featuring sheep riding lawnmowers chopper style. the sung couls be categorised in punk and sung in another language.
# 2 20 years ago

kq76
My gf's best friend told me it's the Buzzcocks and it does sound like them, but I don't know the track. I'd really like to know as well though.
# 3 20 years ago

me too...could U send me some information if U have it??...thanx Mike
# 4 20 years ago

ahhhh its nowhere to be found. did any of you happen to find out what it is yet?!?!
i typed in buzzcocks in kazaa but i dont know which one it would be.. i typed in buzzcocks mentos in google and nothing came up..
PLEASE PEEEEEASE someone tell me.. what is that song thats playing as the sheep are riding the lawnmowers?!?!?
# 5 20 years ago

> I am searching high and low for the song used in the new mentos commercial featuring sheep riding lawnmowers chopper style. the sung couls be categorised in punk and sung in another language.
Ditto......please rsvp if you find it
R

# 6 20 years ago

ricardo
me too im going crazy, i need that song, NOW!

# 7 20 years ago

Me too. But I think it sounds more like a childrens taunting chant.

# 8 20 years ago

thanks for the buzzcocks tip. i have a few of their albums and that song is most definitely not on them. if anyone finds out...let me know@!!!

# 9 20 years ago

D.P. by Clinic
# 10 20 years ago

Hi Everyone!
I wrote Mentos to find out (go to the source, I say...) and they wrote back almost immediately.
The name of the group is 'Clinic' and the name of the song is 'D.P.'. Amazon.com has it listed here http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000063X0A/qid=1054056579/sr=2-3/ref=sr_2_3/002-0685180-7273635

# 11 20 years ago

Derek
Thanks Margot! Got it now. Now who knows the lyrics to this bizarre song? I've been looking but to know avail
# 12 20 years ago

Evan
It seems to be in japenese. I'm slowly downloading it off of kazaa.
# 13 20 years ago

Does anyone know where I can dowload this song? I can't find it anywhere on the internet or Kazaa.
# 14 20 years ago

> I am searching high and low for the song used in the new mentos commercial featuring sheep riding lawnmowers chopper style. the sung couls be categorised in punk and sung in another language.

# 15 20 years ago

> : I am searching high and low for the song used in the new mentos commercial featuring sheep riding lawnmowers chopper style. the sung couls be categorised in punk and sung in another language.
> Ditto......please rsvp if you find it
> R
go on the site http://soundtrack.pixelo.ru/sign.php
that is Clinic - D.P. group ? I don't know..

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread