search user
Clipland Forum Other

VH1 Singing Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song and artist in the VH1 commercial where the cats with helmets on are singing and dancing about with reckless abandon? HAHA Good song. Funny Commercial. Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

Iv'e been trying to figure out what song or music that is in the commercial too. I've heard the full length song on the radio, but havn't been able to identify the song.
# 3 20 years ago

wan2noall
> Does anyone know the name of the song and artist in the VH1 commercial where the cats with helmets on are singing and dancing about with reckless abandon? HAHA Good song. Funny Commercial. Thanks
yes. i had been looking for this as well. i found the answer at the link provided.
the artist is Fischerspooner and the song is Emerge. although if you read that thread, there are questions still about which mix of that song is used.
have fun
# 4 20 years ago

:: i think its the daft punk remix,,im pretty sure i listened to them all..have fun...
# 5 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song and artist in the VH1 commercial where the cats with helmets on are singing and dancing about with reckless abandon? HAHA Good song. Funny Commercial. Thanks
---The song is 'Emerge' by Fischerspooner and according to VH-1, it's the Les Digitales remix. It is DEFINITELY not the album version. If you like the cats, you should check the website from which they came (www.rathergood.com). The site has a bunch of cats doing songs, including the White Stripes with stage diving cats. HILARIOUS.
# 6 20 years ago

Samantha Schneider
Does anyone know the name of the song played on the VH1 Commercial with the cats singing 'Go Baby, Go Go' pleaseee it's driving me crazy!!
# 7 20 years ago

marcus
the song is 'cherry lips' by garbage. enjoy.

# 8 20 years ago

the song is 'cherry lips' by garbage. enjoy.

# 9 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song played on the VH1 Commercial with the cats singing 'Go Baby, Go Go' pleaseee it's driving me crazy!!
Garbage 'Cherry Lips'

# 10 20 years ago

Tony
> Does anyone know the name of the song played on the VH1 Commercial with the cats singing 'Go Baby, Go Go' pleaseee it's driving me crazy!!
Cherry Lips by Garbage
If you ever need to the title/artist of a song you heard, just search for it on google.com.
All you do is type 'lyrics' and then a piece of the lyrics in quotations.
Example: lyrics 'go baby go baby yeah we're right behind'
Hope it's helpful!
Tony
# 11 20 years ago

Tony
Cherry Lips by Garbage
If you ever need to the title/artist of a song you heard, just search for it on google.com.
All you do is type 'lyrics' and then a piece of the lyrics in quotations.
Example: lyrics 'go baby go baby yeah we're right behind'
Hope it's helpful!
Tony
# 12 20 years ago

hi
'Cherry Lips' by Garbage

# 13 20 years ago

Samantha, I think I can help you out here. I've been wanting to know the same thing myself, so I went to Amazon to try and find it, which was futile because of their idiotic search engine. I finally went to The Source Of All Knowledge: Google. I found this posting there, along with the answer to the mystery song question. The voice you hear in the song is none other than the golden voice of Shirley Manson with her group, Garbage; the song is actually called 'Cherry Lips', and it's off Garbage's 'Beautiful Garbage' album. Hope that was helpful.

# 14 20 years ago

Heres a link to all the singing cat commercials from VH1 There are 3 of them that can be viewed here.

# 15 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song and artist in the VH1 commercial where the cats with helmets on are singing and dancing about with reckless abandon? HAHA Good song. Funny Commercial. Thanks
> ---The song is 'Emerge' by Fischersthingyer and according to VH-1, it's the Les Digitales remix. It is DEFINITELY not the album version. If you like the cats, you should check the website from which they came (www.rathergood.com). The site has a bunch of cats doing songs, including the White Stripes with stage diving cats. HILARIOUS.
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread