search user
Clipland Forum Other

Friends finale

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

im looking for the name of the same song. Ive looked all over and cant find it, if you find out please email me at c8r9x@yahoo.com
# 17 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song played on a commercial for the finale I think it goes I've held your hand for all of these years and something something wipe away all of my tears? Can someone help me?!!! THANK YOU!
# 18 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
> I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT MUSIC IS!!! I AM CERTAIN THAT I HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE, ABSOLOUTLEY POSITIVE, IF YOU FIND OUT PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME!!!
> PLEASE???
> MANY THANKS,
> dAVID
> It could be The Reason By Hoobastank, not sure exactly which part you are talking about but this song was used. Good Luck!
# 19 19 years ago

Daymond
> I'm trying to figue out what that Guitar solo was fromm last night from the Friends finale. The one where there was that pan around shot os the apartment and then ending at the door.
> Thanxs
At last here it is.............
Jefferson Airplane-Embryonic Journey
# 20 19 years ago

Does anyone know the song that was playing when Rachel boarded the plane to Paris? It was the first time she got on the plane when Ross and Phoebe were at the wrong airport. I can't find it anywhere.
# 21 19 years ago

> Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
>
Does anyone know the song that was playing when Rachel boarded the plane to Paris? It was the first time she got on the plane when Ross and Phoebe were at the wrong airport.
# 22 19 years ago

> Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
>
It's "Untitled" by Interpol, from their album, "Turn on the Bright Lights."
# 23 19 years ago

> > I'm trying to figue out what that Guitar solo was fromm last night from the Friends finale. The one where there was that pan around shot os the apartment and then ending at the door.
> > Thanxs
> At last here it is.............
> Jefferson Airplane-Embryonic Journey
THANK YOU JAMIE!! you helped alot
# 24 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song played on a commercial for the finale I think it goes I've held your hand for all of these years and something something wipe away all of my tears? Can someone help me?!!! THANK YOU!
> the song is "my immortal" by Evanescence.
# 25 19 years ago

what's the name of the song at the very end of FRIENDS, when the cast is saying goodbye to the fans? please let me know
# 26 17 years ago

i might be able to help you. u can contact me at mellelaura@hotmail.com
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread