search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Friends finale

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
# 2 20 years ago

nini
> Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
it is Interpol, the first song on their album 'turn on the bright lights'
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT MUSIC IS!!! I AM CERTAIN THAT I HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE, ABSOLOUTLEY POSITIVE, IF YOU FIND OUT PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME!!!
PLEASE???
MANY THANKS,
dAVID
# 4 20 years ago

> : Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
> it is Interpol, the first song on their album 'turn on the bright lights'
thanks so much for the info :) but ugh! it HAD to be interpol didn't it! they're such an awful band!!!

# 5 20 years ago

fairdove

It's called 'Untitled' by Interpol, from their album, 'Turn on the Bright Lights.'
I got it from Andrea from:
http://ragingwind.net/friends

# 6 20 years ago

Yens

It's 'Untitled' by Interpol, from their album, 'Turn on the Bright Lights.'

# 7 20 years ago

Friends....
track one from the album: Turn on the Bright Lights.
# 8 20 years ago

hey how did you get that name fairdove?
was just curious that's all

:> Does anyone know what the song was at the very end of the Friends finale that aired last night, the song playing when Joey finally kisses Rachel? Please help!!!
>
: It's called 'Untitled' by Interpol, from their album, 'Turn on the Bright Lights.'
> I got it from Andrea from:
: http://ragingwind.net/friends

# 9 20 years ago

Hello. Does anyone know when the Friends finale will be? Thanks.
# 10 19 years ago

Christine
> it's the first song on the interpol cd - don't know the name
# 11 19 years ago

>
# 12 19 years ago

Does anyone know what happened in the Friends finale last night! I don't live in America and am desperate to know how it ends???
# 13 19 years ago

> > : Does anyone know what song was playing during the pre-finale show near the end when they showed all the couples?>
>
# 14 19 years ago

this link will tell you all you need to know - i couldn't leave you suffering!!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/fc?d=tmpl&cf=fc&in=entertainment&cat=friends
# 15 19 years ago

I'm trying to figue out what that Guitar solo was fromm last night from the Friends finale. The one where there was that pan around shot os the apartment and then ending at the door.
Thanxs
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread