search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Has Anybody Seen That Ad From Red Cross?

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

For those of you who have not witnessed, it's the ad, where individuals are saving people in various parts of the country, ie; giving CPR, helping fire victims, helping the homeless, and each of them in turn, helps some1 else out, and there's this soundtrack playing, and the lyrics 2 the chorus goes, 'I'm On Your Side,' it's a slow, mellow kind of ALt-Rock, can't really pinpoint who it is, but if anybody's got a hint, please put it on the board, Danke!

# 2 21 years ago

Hi. I didn't see an answer for this yet, so here goes: I think it's Pete Yorn 'On Your Side.' It's really a great song! Hope this helps.

# 3 21 years ago

And Janeen scores the winning point for the team! Thanx again Janeen, It's all you!
# 4 18 years ago

> For those of you who have not witnessed, it's the ad, where individuals are saving people in various parts of the country, ie; giving CPR, helping fire victims, helping the homeless, and each of them in turn, helps some1 else out, and there's this soundtrack playing, and the lyrics 2 the chorus goes, 'I'm On Your Side,' it's a slow, mellow kind of ALt-Rock, can't really pinpoint who it is, but if anybody's got a hint, please put it on the board, Danke!
>
> my aunt and i have been arguing over who sings this song a bridge over troubled water i think it is johnny cash and she thinks its kris kristofersion forgive the spelling ... if anyone really knows let me know please...
# 5 18 years ago

> For those of you who have not witnessed, it's the ad, where individuals are saving people in various parts of the country, ie; giving CPR, helping fire victims, helping the homeless, and each of them in turn, helps some1 else out, and there's this soundtrack playing, and the lyrics 2 the chorus goes, 'I'm On Your Side,' it's a slow, mellow kind of ALt-Rock, can't really pinpoint who it is, but if anybody's got a hint, please put it on the board, Danke!
>
>
>
Peter Yorn
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread