search user
Clipland Forum Other

Dr Dre Coors light commercials and how to get the Neptunes Nike songs

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find the beats for the Dre Coors light commercials. I think the old one with him on an airplane is the 50 Cent song, If I Cant, but I wanted to see if i could get the commercial version - i think its heavier.
And also the more recent one with him by the side of the road asking the bus if their 'going my way'.
As good faith, heres how to get the nike songs...
The Nike commercials (The Battle - with street ball b/t steve nash and gary payton etc and Elevation - with Richard Jefferson and Vince Carter) can be found at Nikebasketball.com. Go to Menu and then The Battle for the first one. It automatically loads Elevation since its the most recent. Both have options to download the tracks.
really sweet
its listed earlier as Nikefreestyle.com but thats not it.

# 2 20 years ago

Kazaa has the plane one, looking myself for the tour bus beat with pharrel that shit was amazing.
# 3 20 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find the beats for the Dre Coors light commercials. I think the old one with him on an airplane is the 50 Cent song, If I Cant, but I wanted to see if i could get the commercial version - i think its heavier.
: And also the more recent one with him by the side of the road asking the bus if their 'going my way'.
> As good faith, heres how to get the nike songs...
: The Nike commercials (The Battle - with street ball b/t steve nash and gary payton etc and Elevation - with Richard Jefferson and Vince Carter) can be found at Nikebasketball.com. Go to Menu and then The Battle for the first one. It automatically loads Elevation since its the most recent. Both have options to download the tracks.
> really sweet
> its listed earlier as Nikefreestyle.com but thats not it.

# 4 20 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find the beats for the Dre Coors light commercials. I think the old one with him on an airplane is the 50 Cent song, If I Cant, but I wanted to see if i could get the commercial version - i think its heavier.
: And also the more recent one with him by the side of the road asking the bus if their 'going my way'.
> As good faith, heres how to get the nike songs...
: The Nike commercials (The Battle - with street ball b/t steve nash and gary payton etc and Elevation - with Richard Jefferson and Vince Carter) can be found at Nikebasketball.com. Go to Menu and then The Battle for the first one. It automatically loads Elevation since its the most recent. Both have options to download the tracks.
> really sweet
> its listed earlier as Nikefreestyle.com but thats not it.

# 5 20 years ago

> Kazaa has the plane one, looking myself for the tour bus beat with pharrel that nuts was amazing.
>
# 6 20 years ago

I talked with coors light and they said that pharrell did that beat specifically for coors light so i dont know if it's even out to download. keep lookin everyone we will get it sooner or later. logan
>
>
# 7 20 years ago

if you want the song from the coors light comercial you can download it with MyKazaa lite k++. type in Dr.Dre (coors) in the search and you can get it...I just found it. good luck.
# 8 20 years ago

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE VINCE CARTER/RICHARD JEFFERSON SONG IS CALLED?
# 9 20 years ago

>what is lite k++? how do i get it off of kazaa
# 10 20 years ago

> >what is lite k++? how do i get it off of kazaa
# 11 20 years ago

> >HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MUSIC
# 12 19 years ago

> >what is lite k++? how do i get it off of kazaa
# 13 19 years ago

> > >what is lite k++? how do i get it off of kazaa
>
# 14 18 years ago