search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for the song in Telstra advertisement

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I am looking for the song in Telstra advertisement. Can someone tell me the name and where i can find it!! thanks
# 2 19 years ago

> I am looking for the song in Telstra advertisement. Can someone tell me the name and where i can find it!! thanks
>
# 3 19 years ago

> > I am looking for the song in Telstra advertisement. Can someone tell me the name and where i can find it!! thanks
> >
>
# 4 19 years ago

> I am looking for the song in Telstra advertisement. Can someone tell me the name and where i can find it!! thanks
>
The Telstra shop people told me the name of the song is 'We are Australia' and that it can be found on the internet. I was unsuccesful trying to find it. Anyone has a solution? Thanks!
# 5 19 years ago

I am looking for the song in Telstra advertisement. Can someone tell me the name and where i can find it!! thanks

# 6 19 years ago

The song is a cover of an older one. The version on the commercial is called "We Are One" and it is by an aussie band called
Lo Tel. You can find a version on Kazaa.
# 7 19 years ago

Sean
>
The Song is Carmen Miranda - I like you very much
# 8 19 years ago

> > I am looking for the song in Telstra advertisement. Can someone tell me the name and where i can find it!! thanks
> >
> The Song is Carmen Miranda - I like you very much
# 9 18 years ago

Hi! Just wondering if you found the name of the song in the telstra advert. I'm looking for it too!
# 10 18 years ago

> Hi! Just wondering if you found the name of the song in the telstra advert. I'm looking for it too!
>
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread