search user
Clipland Forum Other

mentos sheep riding choppers

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

sheep_on_acid
Hey.. does anyone know what the band or song title that is used in the new mentos commercial. It's the commercial where the shepherd eats a mentos then it cut's to the sheep riding on lawnmowers that look like choppers...
# 2 20 years ago

yah im trying to find that as well, if anyone knows, could they please email me anything they know, asian_orange@hotmail.com
# 3 20 years ago

....anybody know the name of the artist/song tittle from this commercial?....please forward 2 me :)
gogetkevin@hotmail.com
# 4 20 years ago

I need to know what song this is!!!
# 5 20 years ago

Ditto... I've been looking for info on that song for weeks now. So far, no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
# 6 20 years ago

> yah im trying to find that as well, if anyone knows, could they please email me anything they know, louro@sapo.pt
pleaseeeeeeeeee

# 7 20 years ago

kq76
My gf's best friend told me it's the Buzzcocks and it does sound like them, but I don't know the track. I'd really like to know as well though.
# 8 20 years ago

The song in the mentos commercial with the sheep is called D.P and the group name is clinic.

# 9 20 years ago

A friend challanged me on this song that i would not find it...i searched for it in google...and only found this thread really...upon a decent music search i found the song to be by a band called..
artist - clinic
album - clinic
title - dp (or d.p.)
An interesting band...hope you like it...
if you can't download it...hit me up with an email and i'll mail it through my isp account.
You're welcome :)
> Hey.. does anyone know what the band or song title that is used in the new mentos commercial. It's the commercial where the shepherd eats a mentos then it cut's to the sheep riding on lawnmowers that look like choppers...

# 10 20 years ago

artist - clinic
title - DP
> Hey.. does anyone know what the band or song title that is used in the new mentos commercial. It's the commercial where the shepherd eats a mentos then it cut's to the sheep riding on lawnmowers that look like choppers...

# 11 20 years ago

artist - clinic
title - DP

# 12 20 years ago

Bustah
Clinic D.P. Thats them
# 13 19 years ago

# 14 20 years ago

go on the site http://soundtrack.pixelo.ru/sign.php
that is Clinic - D.P. group ?

# 15 20 years ago

trillo
here is a link to this song...(mp3)
: Hey.. does anyone know what the band or song title that is used in the new mentos commercial. It's the commercial where the shepherd eats a mentos then it cut's to the sheep riding on lawnmowers that look like choppers...

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread