search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

COORS LIGHT "ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE"

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

THERE'S A DANCE REMIX IN THE NEW COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL OF THE SCORPIANS 'ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE'... ANYONE KNOW THE ARTIST? THANKS!
# 2 20 years ago

> THERE'S A DANCE REMIX IN THE NEW COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL OF THE SCORPIANS 'ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE'... ANYONE KNOW THE ARTIST? THANKS!
It was done through my company DeepMix by Rhys Fulber, formerly half of Delirium, now on Nettwerk Records by the name Conjure One. The :45 version breaks soon. -BC

# 3 19 years ago

> : THERE'S A DANCE REMIX IN THE NEW COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL OF THE SCORPIANS 'ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE'... ANYONE KNOW THE ARTIST? THANKS!
> It was done through my company DeepMix by Rhys Fulber, formerly half of Delirium, now on Nettwerk Records by the name Conjure One. The :45 version breaks soon. -BC
Is there any way we can get a copy of this song?? It is kick ASS!!
# 4 19 years ago

> THERE'S A DANCE REMIX IN THE NEW COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL OF THE SCORPIANS 'ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE'... ANYONE KNOW THE ARTIST? THANKS!
> I was looking for it also
# 5 18 years ago

Justin
the artist is scorpion :) good luck guyss..
# 6 18 years ago

> > THERE'S A DANCE REMIX IN THE NEW COORS LIGHT COMMERCIAL OF THE SCORPIANS 'ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE'... ANYONE KNOW THE ARTIST? THANKS!
> > I was looking for it also

Scorpions
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread