search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

bonniville commercial, blind lady

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

anyone know the sobg playing while the blind women is driving the pontiac in the open dryland ? its a cool gutiar riff, and im not sure if it is a real song or made by GM
# 2 20 years ago

Adam
I'm trying to figure this out as well. It sounds like this band called 'Godspeed You Black Emperor', but I'm not sure. The last album of their's that I listened to was 70 minutes long and had 3 tracks, so I'll have to listen all the way thru to find the riff. Anyway, great song, would never make me buy anything, but nice to hear.
# 3 20 years ago

Hey if you get a hold of that song email me the title and artist. That is a really good guitar riff!!!
# 4 20 years ago

yah,
someone mentioned the same commercial below (the one i just saw) and it sounds just about the same. it was for the 2004 Grand Prix.
someone said that it was GM's ad agency Chemistri's original composition.
sucks eh?

# 5 20 years ago

Adam
I wrote GM and they told me that it is in fact an original song composed for the commercial. Oh well.
# 6 20 years ago

The song is by the band TIMONIUM from their album 'until he finds us' on the label PEHR.
you can buy it online ar pehrlabel.com.
that song is great.
-marc
> anyone know the sobg playing while the blind women is driving the pontiac in the open dryland ? its a cool gutiar riff, and im not sure if it is a real song or made by GM

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread