search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

"Guys Night out" commercial Song

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does anyone know the name of or who sings the song from the 'Guys night Out' Coors Original commercial?
# 2 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of or who sings the song from the 'Guys night Out' Coors Original commercial?
The latest one I've seen has 'Art of losing' by American HiFi.

# 3 20 years ago

Topher
The Guys Night Out commercial uses the song '(I'm Gonna) Kick You Out' by the Caesars...it is on the cd 39 MINUTES OF BLISS (IN AN OTHERWISE MEANINGLESS WORLD)
Art of Losing is in another Coors Original commercial

# 4 20 years ago

topher
it looks like they use 3 songs in the guys night out, American Hi Fi/The Art of Losing, Caesars/Im Gonna Kick you Out and Mooney Suzukis/In a Young Man's Mind

# 5 20 years ago

It doesn't seem to be any of these. The song is catchy.. I want to put on my answering machine..lol
Any luck to anyone who knows it?
# 6 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of or who sings the song from the 'Guys night Out' Coors Original commercial?
Shazam's 'Goodbye American Man'
# 7 20 years ago

> The Guys Night Out commercial uses the song '(I'm Gonna) Kick You Out' by the Caesars...it is on the cd 39 MINUTES OF BLISS (IN AN OTHERWISE MEANINGLESS WORLD)
> Art of Losing is in another Coors Original commercial
Hi I'm one of the guys in those 'guys night out' commercials. Where can I view it on the net??

# 8 20 years ago

Ya the song is something about "start a riot". I can make out a few lyrics.. "hey ho lets go (something) gunna start a riot"..... very catchy.
# 9 20 years ago

>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread