search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Zoey 101 star

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hey email me on brookecheer@mchsi.com i gotta talk 2 u about sumpthin! thx!
# 2 18 years ago

hi i would like to be on your tv show zoey 101 not because i'm obsessed but i love acting and i'm really good if u could tell me how to audtion and where that would be great!!!! you would'nt be making a mistake if i was on your show trust me..you could probably use someone like me on it any ways......oh my name is jessica and i'm 15 (hispanic).....be 16 next august
# 3 18 years ago

hey Jamie Linn Spears my name is John Faluba and im a big fan of your show, what can i say. My dream is to be on the cast of zoey 101 as one of Chase's room mates. it must be really cool for you to be famous. If you guys ever need anyone im right here.

thanks for reading this leeter,
john
# 4 18 years ago

Hi! I'm axel i'm french,I'm 14 and, i like the tv show,and J.L.spears is wonderful.
The Musics are real cool to...
So if you whant contact me.. This my E_Mail adress.

axel_13@hotmail.fr
# 5 18 years ago

> Hey Matt. My names tiffany root. I love Zoey 101 and i watch it whenever or however its on. I think your really hott .. you probably get that alot but that from my heart
> Love;
> tiffany
# 6 18 years ago

> hi i would like to be on your tv show zoey 101 not because i'm obsessed but i love acting and i'm really good if u could tell me how to audtion and where that would be great!!!! you would'nt be making a mistake if i was on your show trust me..you could probably use someone like me on it any ways......oh my name is Melissa and i'm 12 (hispanic).....be 13 next july
# 7 18 years ago

Hi! I am Allison. I love your show.I want to be on your show becuase I would like to entertain people of all ages.I'monly ten but I am tall and I have a medium voice. I live in Anacortes Washington and I am good at acting. I learn very quick I my family and friends think I am funny. I will be turning 11 in January.
# 8 18 years ago

heya
i really want to be on your show beacauseim a really good actoress youll see so if you could tell me where you audition and where it is it would be great im the best actoress
luv
farahxx
# 9 18 years ago

> hi i would like to be on your tv show zoey 101 not because i'm obsessed but i love acting and i'm really good if u could tell me how to audtion and where that would be great!!!! you would'nt be making a mistake if i was on your show trust me..you could probably use someone like me on it any ways......oh my name is jessica and i'm 15 (hispanic).....be 16 next august
# 10 18 years ago

> hi i would like to be on your tv show zoey 101 not because i'm obsessed but i love acting and i'm really good if u could tell me how to audtion and where that would be great!!!! you would'nt be making a mistake if i was on your show trust me..you could probably use someone like me on it any ways......oh my name is Dannii and i'm 15 i have a great personality that suites the show and im fun outgoing an not to mantion im funny, i would so love to be on the show ( zoey 101) xoxox dannii
# 11 18 years ago

ih zoey i like your ass
# 12 18 years ago

> Hey Matt. My names nicolle mosca. I love Zoey 101 and i watch it whenever or however its on. I think your really hott .. you probolly it that alot but that from my heart
> Love;
> nicolle
# 13 18 years ago

> Hey zoey. My names is simran
I LIKE U
I WANT U

SIMRAN
# 14 18 years ago

> hi i would like to be on your tv show zoey 101 not because i'm obsessed but i love acting and i'm really good if u could tell me how to audtion and where that would be great!!!! you would'nt be making a mistake if i was on your show trust me..you could probably use someone like me on it any ways......oh my name is ashley and i'm 15 and i love the show
# 15 18 years ago

i want to see vidoes

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread