search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

American Eagle Graphic T commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

In the American Eagle commercial for graphic t's and flip flops, where it cycles through a few different people listening to headphones, what is the asian girl in the skirt listening to? the only lyrics i can decpher are 'so come on'.
# 2 20 years ago

> In the American Eagle commercial for graphic t's and flip flops, where it cycles through a few different people listening to headphones, what is the asian girl in the skirt listening to? the only lyrics i can decpher are 'so come on'.
I have been trying to find out the same thing for days. I have almost given up. I even thought about maybe calling American Eagle on the phone and asking. I heard that song in a music shop a couple of months ago, and it has always kind of stuck to the back of my brain. Then I saw that commercial and figured surely that I could find out what it is on the internet. I've been sampling songs on CDnow in hopes that I might stumble across it, but no luck. It might be something from Thievery Corporation or along the same wave as them, or so I might guess. Please someone contact me if they know what the song is.
# 3 20 years ago

> : In the American Eagle commercial for graphic t's and flip flops, where it cycles through a few different people listening to headphones, what is the asian girl in the skirt listening to? the only lyrics i can decpher are 'so come on'.
> I have been trying to find out the same thing for days. I have almost given up. I even thought about maybe calling American Eagle on the phone and asking. I heard that song in a music shop a couple of months ago, and it has always kind of stuck to the back of my brain. Then I saw that commercial and figured surely that I could find out what it is on the internet. I've been sampling songs on CDnow in hopes that I might stumble across it, but no luck. It might be something from Thievery Corporation or along the same wave as them, or so I might guess. Please someone contact me if they know what the song is.
Yes! What a relief. Right after I wrote that message I someone fell upon the answer...........................................................................................................It's called 'Seventeen' by Ladytron. Hope this helps.
# 4 20 years ago

Ganja Munkie
WOW! thanks!

:> : In the American Eagle commercial for graphic t's and flip flops, where it cycles through a few different people listening to headphones, what is the asian girl in the skirt listening to? the only lyrics i can decpher are 'so come on'.
>> I have been trying to find out the same thing for days. I have almost given up. I even thought about maybe calling American Eagle on the phone and asking. I heard that song in a music shop a couple of months ago, and it has always kind of stuck to the back of my brain. Then I saw that commercial and figured surely that I could find out what it is on the internet. I've been sampling songs on CDnow in hopes that I might stumble across it, but no luck. It might be something from Thievery Corporation or along the same wave as them, or so I might guess. Please someone contact me if they know what the song is.
> Yes! What a relief. Right after I wrote that message I someone fell upon the answer...........................................................................................................It's called 'Seventeen' by Ladytron. Hope this helps.

# 5 20 years ago

Mandy
> : In the American Eagle commercial for graphic t's and flip flops, where it cycles through a few different people listening to headphones, what is the asian girl in the skirt listening to? the only lyrics i can decpher are 'so come on'.
> I have been trying to find out the same thing for days. I have almost given up. I even thought about maybe calling American Eagle on the phone and asking. I heard that song in a music shop a couple of months ago, and it has always kind of stuck to the back of my brain. Then I saw that commercial and figured surely that I could find out what it is on the internet. I've been sampling songs on CDnow in hopes that I might stumble across it, but no luck. It might be something from Thievery Corporation or along the same wave as them, or so I might guess. Please someone contact me if they know what the song is.
hey... i think the song you're thinking of is 'seventeen' the original verison by Ladytron.

# 6 20 years ago

The newest commercials song is Simian - La Breeze. You can find all types of commercial songs at adtunes.com. Hope this helps!
# 7 20 years ago

> I have been trying to find out the same thing for days. I have almost given up. I am looking for teh 'Here we go' song being played in the backround. if anyone knows what it is please send me an email. its been stuck in my head for days now.
# 8 20 years ago

i work at one of the stores and there are some songs that i cannot find the names of...is there anyway to find them out? i would really appreciate anything you can relay back to me...its not a song on a commercial either...its more of an ambient song with a girl singing a little bit and the only lyrics i can remember are " i see right through" ...its also not the song by dj encore....please help!
# 9 20 years ago

you are all a bunch of nerds, when compared to me. i am ladytron, my shirt says so.
i am ladytron
i am ladytron
i am ladytron
i am ladytron

(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread