search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Publix

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I'm looking for the name/artist of the piano instrumental used in the Publix TV ad which shows the elderly couple cooking dinner for the young couple that just moved in across the street. Thank you.
# 2 22 years ago

> I'm looking for the name/artist of the piano instrumental used in the Publix TV ad which shows the elderly couple cooking dinner for the young couple that just moved in across the street. Thank you.
Me too. I thought I was the only one crazy enough to try to track it down. I'd like to know the artist for the christmas feast commercial as well.

# 3 19 years ago

> I'm looking for the name/artist of the piano instrumental used in the Publix TV ad which shows the elderly couple cooking dinner for the young couple that just moved in across the street. Thank you.
>
I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!
IF YOU FIND A COPY OF IT ONLINE LET ME KNOW

ISN'T THAT THE SWEETEST THING EVER
# 4 18 years ago

>
# 5 18 years ago

> I am looking for a copy of the Publix commercial with the 2 kids dressed as super heros eating chicken.
Thank you
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread