search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Music from new Lenscrafters commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 122 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

I really want to know what this song is, too. It's awesome! If anyone finds out, please let me know what this song is called, thanks!
# 17 18 years ago

I love that song too.. Sounds really cool. I have no idea what it is called though.
# 18 18 years ago

> Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
>
> ~Thanks

If anyone knows it please forward me the answer...

# 19 18 years ago

im looking for it too
# 20 18 years ago

> Does anyone out there know the upbeat/dance music that plays in the background of the new Lenscrafters commercial? I thought it sounded familiar but I can't place it. Any help is appreciated.
>
> ~Thanks
# 21 18 years ago

>
> ~Thanks
# 22 18 years ago

hey, i was just wondering if anyone ever figured out that song in the background from the lenscrafter commercial. i love dance/techno and it drives me nutz i can't figure out what song it is. i'd be in forever debt if someone could email it to me. thanks.
# 23 18 years ago

>
> ~Thanks
# 24 18 years ago

I have tracked the song down to the ad agency that created the commercial.

Music Company: Human/New York, NY
Composer: Human

But, I can't locate Human. Anyone else with more accurate info?

Babykakes
# 25 18 years ago

Oh and if you ever watch the Lenscrafters commercial....the background music isn't a song its done by something called human factors. I found this when i searched yahoo....
# 26 18 years ago

>
> ~Thanks

Does anyone know?

# 27 18 years ago

The music clip is now available on the lenscrafters.com website.
# 28 18 years ago

Niobe2982
If you go to the Lenscrafters' page you can view the commercial and then right below it says "Love the soundtrack? Download here" Here's a link to their zip file of the mp3. :D

[URL=http://www.lenscrafters.com/video/Happiness_60_ST_MUS.zip]Lenscrafters Happiness mp3[/URL]

>
> ~Thanks
# 29 18 years ago

Niobe2982
>
> ~Thanks

It's an original piece created for the commercial called Happiness. www.lenscrafters.com/video/Happiness_60_ST_MUS.zip
# 30 18 years ago

>
> ~Thanks
(Messages 16 to 30 of 122 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread