search user
Clipland Forum Other

FX's Over there Promo

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> I would like to know who sings the over there promo and the song name. I cant find the name under lyrics search, its the rock one.
>
> Lyrics
>
> We'll fight the war, before our visions turned to dreams. Is it possible to...
>
> Give or take a couple of words, its not the seal song. its the other one.
>
> please tell me ASAP
>
> Thanks
# 17 18 years ago

> I would like to know who sings the over there promo and the song name. I cant find the name under lyrics search, its the rock one.
>
> Lyrics
>
> We'll fight the war, before our visions turned to dreams. Is it possible to...
>
>
> please tell me ASAP
>
> Thanks
# 18 18 years ago

>
> Lyrics
>
>
>
> please tell me ASAP
>
> Thanks
# 19 18 years ago

singer:chris Gerolmo

title:over there(i think)

lyrics: "the day is comin, the drums are drumin. if no one is safer. theres more thats cryin, and father's signin a hun.war is in the air.train rare fillin up with pour left behid there favrit toys. there goin over there(over there over there over there) where someone has to die (over there over there over there) ours not to reaon why (over there over there over over there

p.s.im not sure if thats alls the right words to the song but most of it is right

this song is for the show "over there" on fx

from hunter
# 20 18 years ago

the band is called Radiant

www.radiantmusic.com

# 21 18 years ago

>
> Lyrics
>
>
>
> please tell me ASAP
>
> Thanks
# 22 18 years ago

>
> Lyrics
>
>
>
> please tell me ASAP
>
> Thanks
# 23 18 years ago

I can't find it either, it's been drivin' me crazy. Google isn't helpin' and my bf wants it on a cd when he comes home from Iraq.... if y'all find it... yeah.. email me with the name of the guy who sings it.. please..
Always, Madeline
# 24 18 years ago

The tune you're looking for is "World" by Radiant.

-AK
# 25 18 years ago

if you find out please let me know too,
thanks
kev

> > I would like to know who sings the over there promo and the song name. I cant find the name under lyrics search, its the rock one.
> >
> > Lyrics
> >
> > We'll fight the war, before our visions turned to dreams. Is it possible to...
> >
> > Give or take a couple of words, its not the seal song. its the other one.
> >
> > please tell me ASAP
> >
> > Thanks
>
# 26 18 years ago

>
> Lyrics
>
>
>
> please tell me ASAP
>
> Thanks
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread