search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mercedes C-Class commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the song on the new Mercedes C-Class tv commercial that is aired in US? i think it's the latest commercial, about pre-owned mercedes or something like that. It has female vocal in it and the lyric in the end saying 'i can only have eyes for you'.
# 2 20 years ago

I don't know who does that rendition of the song (I Only Have Eyes For You), but there are various versions of it, including Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, and probably the most popular one by The Flamingos. Does anyone know the version in the commercial?
# 3 20 years ago

The title of the song is 'I only have eyes for you' which I do not know who sings it. It's for STARMARK Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes.
# 4 20 years ago

1Bean1
'I looked about for the singer of the song in the Mercedes commercial, but found that others have been stymied by your same search. One contacted Mercedes and got the following response: We appreciate your interest in our recent advertisements concerning the Starmark Certified Pre-owned C240 Sedan. The music 'I Only Have Eyes for You' by Harry Warren & Al Dubin is an original arrangement and not available for purchase. Unfortunately, due to copyright restrictions, we are unable to provide copies to the public.
'Keep plugging though. Last year there was a car commercal with an excellent cover of L-O-V-E by Kathy Fisher. It was so well received the car company allowed her to include it on her next album.' 09.05.03
I'd like to know who sings the version of 'I Only Have Eyes For You' that's currently in a Mercedes commercial in the States. Can anyone help?
Please let me know if you can help me out. 28.04.03 '
# 5 20 years ago

Ohhhhh, I know who it is. It's Pamela Miller. She has a few CDs but did not release 'Eyes for You' or at least yet. She has a web site.
JG

> Does anyone know the song on the new Mercedes C-Class tv commercial that is aired in US? i think it's the latest commercial, about pre-owned mercedes or something like that. It has female vocal in it and the lyric in the end saying 'i can only have eyes for you'.

# 6 20 years ago

Melissa
that's funny because i was really wondering, too!
# 7 20 years ago

anon
'I looked about for the singer of the song in the Mercedes commercial,
but found that others have been stymied by your same search. One
contacted Mercedes and got the following response: We appreciate your
interest in our recent advertisements concerning the Starmark
Certified Pre-owned C240 Sedan. The music 'I Only Have Eyes for You'
by Harry Warren & Al Dubin is an original arrangement and not
available for purchase. Unfortunately, due to copyright restrictions,
we are unable to provide copies to the public.
'Keep plugging though. Last year there was a car commercal with an
excellent cover of L-O-V-E by Kathy Fisher. It was so well received
the car company allowed her to include it on her next album.'

# 8 20 years ago

It's a remixed remake of I the song I only have eyes for you. Thats all I've got so far if you find out the artist please let me know. Thanks
> Does anyone know the song on the new Mercedes C-Class tv commercial that is aired in US? i think it's the latest commercial, about pre-owned mercedes or something like that. It has female vocal in it and the lyric in the end saying 'i can only have eyes for you'.

# 9 20 years ago

i wanna know the same thing if i find it ill email u ....email me wit ur email adress
# 10 20 years ago

i only have eyes for you by ella fitzgerald
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread