search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I want Hilary Duff's e-mail address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 36 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

hello
i am sorry i did something rong
it is not that i wont to be famous its coz Hilary Duff
is my number 1 pop star
# 17 18 years ago

> > I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to someone who is famous,
> good 4 u this is hilary duff?????????????
# 18 18 years ago

> I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to someone who is famous,
# 19 18 years ago

> I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to someone who is famous,
# 20 18 years ago

she is so coolllllllllllllllllllll
# 21 18 years ago

# 22 18 years ago

> I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to her with yahoo messenger.... i'll hope to chat w you soon.....!!!!!

by:
angelica Louise
# 23 18 years ago

Lexi Schmitz
# 24 18 years ago

> I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star.I think your music is awesome even though I am not your # 1 fan may I please have your e-mail address and screen name if u have one. If u do not have time to talk to me then just tell me k byes
# 25 18 years ago

> I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to Hilary Duff and I want to know her address
# 26 18 years ago

> > I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to Hilary Duff and I want to know her address
>
# 27 18 years ago

> I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to someone who is famous,because that would be really cool and I want to meet her.
# 28 18 years ago

> > I want Hilary's e-mail address because she is my favorite pop star and I also want to talk to someone who is famous,because that would be really cool and I want to meet her.
>
# 29 18 years ago

you are my best artist.i always dream to be like you and hope my dream will come true soon.by the way,even we meet each other or not,you'll always be my best artist.if you can,please!!!can't we keep on touch in e-mails.please!!!
love you,
mamta
# 30 17 years ago

(Messages 16 to 30 of 36 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread