search user
Clipland Forum Other

swatch commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

sq
i don't know if when this commercial was shown, but was shown recently in my area, shows 2 sch kids making out on a bus
lyrics go somthing like ' baby theres something about you girl that i can't hold on' <-- might have got it wrong
anybody knows this song???
# 2 20 years ago

'something about you' by five for fighting
i like it too
:)
enjoy

# 3 20 years ago

you rhyme well dude maybe you should make a song out of it.....
# 4 20 years ago

you rhyme well dude maybe you should make a song out of it.....
# 5 20 years ago

its a song by five for fighting....its called something about you...its real nice....use kazaa
# 6 20 years ago

> i don't know if when this commercial was shown, but was shown recently in my area, shows 2 sch kids making out on a bus
> lyrics go somthing like ' baby theres something about you girl that i can't hold on' <-- might have got it wrong
> anybody knows this song???
it's FIVE FOR FIGHTING. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT YOU

# 7 20 years ago

gosh, i'm looking for it as well, been surfing the net for hours(this page is found under the search as well...),i guess i'll probably send an email and ask Swatch...
# 8 20 years ago

A.B.

Five For Fighting ~ Something About You

> i don't know if when this commercial was shown, but was shown recently in my area, shows 2 sch kids making out on a bus
> lyrics go somthing like ' baby theres something about you girl that i can't hold on' <-- might have got it wrong

# 9 20 years ago

chrystal
the song is 'something about you' by Five For Fighting, if i'm not wrong. =)

# 10 19 years ago

i'd been looking for it too...took me quite 3 months? anyway it's...
Five For Fighting - Something About You

: i don't know if when this commercial was shown, but was shown recently in my area, shows 2 sch kids making out on a bus

# 11 20 years ago

I AM DYING FOR THIS SONG ... WHICH ONE IS THIS????? PLZ HELP ME GUYS?????

# 12 20 years ago

sweetheart
I finally found the lyrics. i was attracted by it too.
FIVE FOR FIGHTING - SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.

# 13 20 years ago

I was looking for some info on the same song, and from what I've managed to find out, i think the name of the song is something about you, and the artist is five for fighting. I haven't listened to it yet, I could be wrong.

# 14 20 years ago

I was looking for some info on the same song, and from what I've managed to find out, i think the name of the song is something about you, and the artist is five for fighting. I haven't listened to it yet, I could be wrong.

# 15 20 years ago

>Hey vicky,
Do you have a copy of that song. Care to share it?

Thanks
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread