search user
Clipland Forum Other

2005 jaguar s-type commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

does anyone know what the song is in this commercial? it is definitely not the tomayasu hotei song... the lyrics sound a little bit like "don't ever tell me where to go", but it's hard to tell. please help! it's driving me nuts.
# 2 18 years ago

aqueduct is the band, song is hardcore days & softcore nights
# 3 18 years ago

> does anyone know what the song is in this commercial? it is definitely not the tomayasu hotei song... the lyrics sound a little bit like "don't ever tell me where to go", but it's hard to tell. please help! it's driving me nuts.

Did you find out yet, it's driving us nuts too!
# 4 18 years ago

> does anyone know what the song is in this commercial? it is definitely not the tomayasu hotei song... the lyrics sound a little bit like "don't ever tell me where to go", but it's hard to tell. please help! it's driving me nuts.

It's a group called Aqueduct and it's called Hardcore Days and Softcore Nights. You can see a video clip here:
http://theonenetwork.com/playvideo.asp?speed=56&type=music&videoid=u_aqueduct_hardcore_days

I thought at first it sounded like Ozzie, but the instruments were not what he has in his band. Anyway, it was driving me crazy too. Hope this helps : )
# 5 18 years ago

! Same, it sounds like such a good song but I can't find the song name, or the lyrics anywhere besides: "Don't ever ask me where I go... Just thought I'd tell you so you know..." SOMEONE FIND OUT!
# 6 18 years ago

The song in the 2005 jaguar s-type commercial is by a band called "Aqueduct", called "Hardcore Days And So...", from an album entitled "I Sold Gold".
# 7 18 years ago

Aqueduct - Hardcore Days Softcore Nights, they are from the UK, great song
# 8 18 years ago

i too would like to know the name of that song
# 9 18 years ago

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/aqueduct-hardcore-days-and-softcore-nights-lyrics.html
# 10 18 years ago

>my search led me here first but i found it at the next site
# 11 18 years ago

> > does anyone know what the song is in this commercial? it is definitely not the tomayasu hotei song... the lyrics sound a little bit like "don't ever tell me where to go", but it's hard to tell. please help! it's driving me nuts.
>
> Did you find out yet, it's driving us nuts too!

please let me know if anyone recognizes the song..... killin mee....
# 12 18 years ago

> > does anyone know what the song is in this commercial? it is definitely not the tomayasu hotei song... the lyrics sound a little bit like "don't ever tell me where to go", but it's hard to tell. please help! it's driving me nuts.
> >my search led me here first but i found it at the next site, the band name is aqueduct, the song is hardcore days softcore nights
# 13 18 years ago

hey people..... found it..... this is the one

Aqueduct: Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights (2005)

preview it on http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2671737?htv=12

thanks!
# 14 18 years ago

>
> Did you find out yet, it's driving us nuts too!

I can't remember the name of the song or the band, but the group appeared on the Carson Daly show and performed the song back in June or so. I'm trying to look through the archives of that program to see if I can figure it out because Google is no help at all.
# 15 18 years ago

i did some searching, and it's Aqueduct's "Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread