search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

PT Cruiser Commercial !!!!! help me

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Ok the commercial has two PT's driving around each other, its in black and white, and the song in the background goes something like this
I wanna live
i wanna breathe
i wanna show the world where else i have been
I wanna live i wanna breathe I wanna ....
the title of the commerciasl is 'all we need'
Please help me please!!
# 2 21 years ago

Wolffman
Its probably something from Celine Dion, as Chrysler has a contract to use her songs.

# 3 21 years ago

Its a guy singing, so i didn't think it would be a part of her contract.

# 4 20 years ago

Hi there. Nope, not Celine, it was me. My name is Jason, I work for a company called Grayson Matthews in Toronto. I did that track for Chysler a few months ago. You'll be able to find the ad on our website www.graysonmatthews.com very soon. Glad you liked it. Thanks! Jason
# 5 20 years ago

Yeah, I wish I could find the same song...I e-mailed DiamlerChrysler and asked them what it was called, but they wouldn't tell me, they just said that they couldn't give me the infomration, so I'm guessing that the song was made especially for the commercial.
# 6 20 years ago

> Its probably something from Celine Dion, as Chrysler has a contract to use her songs.
the name of the song is:::::: love is all we need
# 7 20 years ago

The song is "Love Is All We Need" which is the 2nd track of the album "One Heart" by Celine Dion.

Here is a link to be able to hear it: http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/MerchandiseDetails.jsp?selectionId=87185&sms=247938-ast

> Ok the commercial has two PT's driving around each other, its in black and white, and the song in the background goes something like this
> I wanna live
> i wanna breathe
> i wanna show the world where else i have been
> I wanna live i wanna breathe I wanna ....
> the title of the commerciasl is 'all we need'
> Please help me please!!
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread