search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hilary Duff

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hilary duff i have al your c.ds ,posters and i have even got your music on my phone i lisen to it about every day if you get this email please email me back on jamesmtnd@yahoo.co.uk
# 2 18 years ago

> Hilary duff i have al your c.ds ,posters and i have even got your music on my phone i lisen to it about every day if you get this email please email me back on jamesmtnd@yahoo.co.uk
# 3 18 years ago

> > Hilary duff i have al your c.ds ,posters and i have even got your music on my phone i lisen to it about every day if you get this email please email me back on jamesmtnd@yahoo.co.uk
>
# 4 18 years ago

> Hilary duff i have al your c.ds ,posters and i have even got your music on my phone i lisen to it about every day if you get this email please email me back on jamesmtnd@yahoo.co.uk
yep she is pretty awesome so is joel madden!!!!
# 5 18 years ago

Hilary Ilove your songs dvd's. If you get this E- MAIL. E-MAIL me at mumparm22@yahoo.com and that's mumparm22@ yahoo.com.Hope to get your E -MAIL.

LOVE KAILA
# 6 18 years ago

> > Hilary duff i have al your c.ds ,posters and i have even got your music on my phone i lisen to it about every day if you get this email please email me back on www.bedsl002@sgfl.org.uk

>
# 7 18 years ago

Hilary duff i have al your c.ds ,posters and i have even got your music on my phone i lisen to it about every day if you get this email please email me back on cassandra_005@hotmail.com

# 8 18 years ago

> > > Hilary duff i have al your c.ds ,posters and i have even got your music on my phone i lisen to it about every day if you get this email please email me back on www.bedsl002@sgfl.org.uk
>
> > hi hillary i really like you and you are my best singer and fiml preson in the world and i would really like to be you when i am older i have all your songs and all your post er and i have all your videos i see them all the time when i go to the movies and i also look at thjem when i get home from school i also by somethink of yours when i go out i am like your biggest fan in the world tomorow friday the 16th i think i am having a talint show and i am going to play so yester day and wake up and some more of yours i am doing a lot from your biggest fan
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread