search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

to hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hilary duff i am a big fan of your i have always wanted to get a email from you me please email me on jamesmtnd@yahoo.co.uk say hy to haley duff
# 2 18 years ago

> hilary duff i am a big fan of yoursi have always wanted to get a email from you. me please email me on charl9@rascal.com.au say i love you haley duff
>
# 3 18 years ago

> hilary duff i am a big fan i have always wanted to get a email from you please email me at playerspimp69@hotmai.com say hi to haley duff
>
# 4 18 years ago

hilary duff i am a big fan of your i have always wanted to get a email from you me please email me on Ruba_glittergirl@hotmail.com say hy to haley duff

# 5 18 years ago

hi im your biggest fan ever i love hilary duff you have to email me back if you can please emil me my email is fyecatgreen@yahoo.com thank you
# 6 17 years ago

> > hilary duff i am a big fan of yoursi have always wanted to get a email from you. me please email me on charl9@rascal.com.au say i love you haley duff
> >
>
# 7 18 years ago

hi i love your movie A cindrella story.I would love an email off you.email me back on flowerpower11fflur@yahoo.com
your biggest fan fflur
# 8 18 years ago

Hi I am your biggest fan i realy whant to meet you live i live in sa tx pleas email ma back at mexicano_310@hotmail.com By the way my name is guadalupe i am 12 i now lots about you byby
# 9 18 years ago

I am a big fan of your T.V show Lizzy Mc Guire and your songs. I always wanted to get an e-mail from you.Please e-mail me at rdlkr@eircom.net and say hi to Haley from lauren.
> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > hilary duff i am a big fan of yoursi have always wanted to get a email from you. me please email me on charl9@rascal.com.au say i love you haley duff
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

hi hilary duff
i am a big fan of 7th heaven. is there any way you could call my daughters would love to talk to you. 606 325 4287 i live in ashland ky. where do you live. how many brothers and sisters do you have. hope to hear from you soon. shirley
>
# 12 18 years ago

hi hilarypleas dont laugh at my emile(dogs20082002) my name is ahmad iam 18m iam from israel .....i cant say iam your bigest fan cus i dont know every thin about you i wached all your movies and from the first movie i wached i like thim i like the way you act and i like the sandarila movie the most will i holp you write back .if you want to ...... bye bye bye
# 13 18 years ago

> hi i love your movie A cindrella story.I would love an email off you.email me back on flowerpower11fflur@yahoo.com
> your biggest fan fflur
you are the prettiest
# 14 18 years ago

> hi i love your movie A cindrella story.I would love an email off you.email me back on flowerpower11fflur@yahoo.com
> your biggest fan fflur
Vi adoro siete stupende
# 15 18 years ago

> > hi i love your movie A cindrella story.I would love an email off you.email me back on flowerpower11fflur@yahoo.com
> > your biggest fan fflur
> you are the prettiest
> i liv haley duff
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread