search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Pepsi Commercial

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I've been looking a long time for a Pepsi commercial from Colombia, in which a girl at a beach tries to get to a Pepsi cart across hot sand. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I believe it's a relatively old commercial, but famous in Colombia.
# 2 20 years ago

> I've been looking a long time for a Pepsi commercial from Colombia, in which a girl at a beach tries to get to a Pepsi cart across hot sand. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I believe it's a relatively old commercial, but famous in Colombia.
>
# 3 20 years ago

Phil from Philly
I think that the commercial you're looking for is part of the "You got a lot to live and Pepsi got a lot to give" campaign. It was started in 1969. Pepsi shot an updated version with Brittany Spears about a year and half ago but only gave it limited use. If you go to altavista.com and search for " old pepsi commercials" appoximately four listing down the page you will find a listing for something like "Pepsi and Coke Cola Wars". Open this page and scroll down to the chronology for Pepsi. Follow this section to 1969. The audio portion of the commercial that you're looking for should be there. Good luck.

Phil
# 4 19 years ago

I've been looking a long time for a Pepsi commercial in which a boy pushes buttons in a vending machine for two cans of Coke only to step on them and push for Pespsi, whose buttons are higher. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It's a very creative commercial in my opinion.
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread