search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan Altima Commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

A newly released commercial showing a man walking along a sidewalk in a European coastal town. He stops and touches the Nissan and visualizes himself driving the car very fast on the open road. He removes his hand and his dreaming stops.
I would like to know where this commercial was filmed! I looks as if it was somewhere along the Italian coast.
(Amalfi?)
# 2 18 years ago

Hello,

I was listening to the music for the same Nissan Altima commercial and the sound is exactly similarto a special cassete I hade mad by a DJ it features a lot of Sasha nd John Digweed trance. Part of that instrumentation is in this commercial. Does it ring a bell? Can Nissan tell me what inspired the sound for the commercial???
# 3 18 years ago

Hello,

I was listening to the music for the same Nissan Altima commercial and the sound is exactly similarto a special cassete I hade mad by a DJ it features a lot of Sasha nd John Digweed trance. Part of that instrumentation is in this commercial. Does it ring a bell? Can Nissan tell me what inspired the sound for the commercial???
# 4 18 years ago

> Hello,
>
> I was listening to the music for the same Nissan Altima commercial and the sound is exactly similarto a special cassete I hade mad by a DJ it features a lot of Sasha nd John Digweed trance. Part of that instrumentation is in this commercial. Does it ring a bell? Can Nissan tell me what inspired the sound for the commercial???
# 5 18 years ago

that is a cool track..did you find out it's name/artist/producer info?

jay

> > Hello,
> >
> > I was listening to the music for the same Nissan Altima commercial and the sound is exactly similarto a special cassete I hade mad by a DJ it features a lot of Sasha nd John Digweed trance. Part of that instrumentation is in this commercial. Does it ring a bell? Can Nissan tell me what inspired the sound for the commercial???
>
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread