search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

PLEASE HELP ME WITH BRIDGESTONE COMMERCAIL!!!!!!!!

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

please someone know the name of the artist thats on the 'bridgestone' tire commercial? the one that goes 'the wheels go round and round'? thank you very much :)
# 2 21 years ago

bartock
[b]please someone know the name of the artist thats on the 'bridgestone' tire commercial? the one that goes 'the wheels go round and round'? thank you very much [/b]
Firestone made it up. It's just a 'diddy'.

# 3 21 years ago

> [b]please someone know the name of the artist thats on the 'bridgestone' tire commercial? the one that goes 'the wheels go round and round'? thank you very much [/b]
> Firestone made it up. It's just a 'diddy'.
IT'S NOT JUST A DIDY!!! But it is definitely driving me crazy, because I grew up with this stupid song. The only song I have come close to is The Wheel by Roseann Cash, but thiere IS another one from the 80's.
Diddy.... Idiot.
# 4 20 years ago

I'm on the same freakin' quest to find that d**n song. The first part of the mercial is just a Strokes rip off, but the chorus really happened in the 80's. Believe it or not, Rod Stewart is on my hot list of people I think sang that line. I'll post it when I find the band.
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread