search user
Clipland Forum Other

the song off a Laguna Beach commercial...?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

does anyone know the name of that one song on their commercial its kinda like "ba bah ba bah..." sounded cool... if anyone could help it'd be highly appreciated. Thanks!
# 2 18 years ago

deathcab for cutie 'sounds of setting'
# 3 18 years ago

Gillian
Its called: Such great heights, by the postal service
# 4 18 years ago

slo
> outsiders by the daylights
# 5 18 years ago

Death Cab For Cutie - The Sound Of Settling
> does anyone know the name of that one song on their commercial its kinda like "ba bah ba bah..." sounded cool... if anyone could help it'd be highly appreciated. Thanks!
# 6 18 years ago

Death Cab For Cutie - The Sound Of Settling
> does anyone know the name of that one song on their commercial its kinda like "ba bah ba bah..." sounded cool... if anyone could help it'd be highly appreciated. Thanks!
# 7 18 years ago

Tim
I think you're talking about "We Used To Be Friends" by the Dandy Warhols

# 8 18 years ago

Such great heights by postal service. They
have real good music. And if you like that try
death cab for cutie.
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

Does anyone know what the song is that is being played during a commercial for the Season Finale of Laguna Beach on MTV? Its been playing all this week.
# 11 18 years ago

on the episode where jason apologizes to lauren and he is driving home what is the song playing...?
the woman is singing "and im trying to hold on to you, theres nothin left to hold on to"
this is driving me insane cuz the song is sooo pretty and i wanna know who sings it...lemme know if you can figure it out! thanks
# 12 18 years ago

your sad. give us some more information than bah bah bah.
# 13 18 years ago

if your thinking of the same commercial i am its Its good to be in love by Frou Frou
# 14 17 years ago

try number 1 by Goldfrapp
# 15 17 years ago

& its goes like "heres a little insight..........."
lol
& then yeah
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread